As an organization Sigma Kappa encourages our members to be involved in their campus and community. Because of this focus on involvement outside of Sigma Kappa, our sisters are able to engage with the campus and community in ways that are important to them by hosting and participating in a number of different events.
The Gamma Upsilon Chapter has various events throughout the year. Please follow our social media accounts to be updated on those upcoming events!
Fall 2018 Events:
- Meet the Greeks: August 29th
- These Hands Don't Haze Week: September 24th-28th
- Bid Day: September 29th
- Walk to End Alzheimer's: October 6th
- Homecoming Week: October 7th-13th
- Homecoming Parade: October 13th
- Sisterhood Retreat: October 21st
- Sigma Kappa Family Day: October 28th
- Halloween Non-Alcoholic Mix Off: October 31st
- Week of Giving: November 5th-9th
- Founders Day: November 9th
- Chapter Founding Day: November 21st